Today is a true smörgåsbord of content, from a near-40 minute new car comparison test to three desirable(?) used cars that have pretty much nothing in common except for the fact they’re on Facebook Marketplace in the Canadian province of Quebec.
🐥 As if savagegeese needed any introduction, I’m going to add one before sharing this 38 minute-long video. The track driving is solid. The technical focus is unmatched. The ending is great. The easter eggs and final skit are hilarious. If you like to see what makes new Japanese sports cars tick, gobble up that panini and get into it
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:58 Interior Impressions Nissan Z
- 2:28 Interior Impressions Supra
- 3:57 Mechanical Impressions Supra
- 9:33 Mechanical Impressions Nissan Z
- 12:39 Dyno Results at AMS Performance
- 14:58 Nissan Z Automatic Street Drive
- 20:20 Track Driving Impressions Nissan Z
- 23:51 Track Driving Impressions GR Supra
- 26:58 Final Thoughts
- 28:09 Britt Casey Jr Lap Impressions
- 29:49 Supra Final Thoughts
- 31:02 Nissan Z Final Thoughts
- 33:46 Laptimes and GR86 Impressions
- 36:51 ???
🏁 I don’t think this is related to my story in any way, but yesterday Elizabeth Blackstock at Jalopnik did a whole compilation of spectator drags mishaps—which are a chaotic kind of enjoyable. I must have caught it earlier in its run, because today, it’s been turned by someone into a slideshow. Still enjoyable, but deplorable. Definitely leave the ad blocker on.
Here, there are no ads: sharing this email with friends, engaging with content, and sending suggestions is how speedster.news will keep gaining momentum. ;)
🖤 Three cars found on Facebook Marketplace in Quebec. Each has a few Pros and definitely a Con or two. Now that comments are actually working, which one of these would you take home—and why?