TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
the best of handpicked car stories
- Ford after $3 billion loss "Our EVs don't make money…yet"
- GM is on the hook for automatic transmission lawsuits: Judge
- "Being a car person is not a personality"
- Autocar drives the tiny Kia Ray that we can't have in NA
- Impressive Devialet audio system for China-only BYD Denza N7
- Last MINI Clubman is all about that copper
- UK sports car builder Westfield returns with three models
- Ferrari was hacked, responds like only Ferrari can
- Rivian to owners: "We know what bricked your truck"
- Electric travel trailer pushes tow vehicle using EV motors
- Chevrolet: 6th gen Camaro won't be replaced soon
- Get drunk like a racing driver on these drinks (or not)
DON'T READ THE COMMENTS
FRIENDS OF SPEEDSTER
- In the USA, a BYD Han EV sedan sure is quirky & weird
- Jason Cammisa races the latest mainstream supercars
- Electrified examines the Ford Explorer EV
- World's most experienced Cabbie drives a Mercedes
- Australian blokes break modded Toyota Hilux in a Mighty way
- THIS SUPERCAR RUINED RACING
- Unreal Engine tech demo feat. Rivian EV truck
- How-To: Fix a Jeep 'death wobble'
- UK emergency response craziness (short)
- Article: Jalopnik's fav vintage racing videos
- Old but still good: Minivan burnouts just hit different (2011)
via social media: classifieds, threads, and memessubscribe to speedster.news
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓢𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓑𝔂 «𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑻»
Thank you to founding members ~ Brad B., Dan G., Daniel P., Ingrid P., Karl D., Kay T., Luis O., Michael J., Mike B., Mike L., Mike L., Wiley H.
Newsletters, projects, and profiles to support
- Want to be featured here? Get in touch!
- The Race Day Newsletter
- Automotive Affairs on YouTube
- Thomas Baekdal (media & digital strategy)
Chat prompt—How quickly will AI become a part of how cars drive?
we are the vanishing point ⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑