Thursday, March 23 2023
Today's handpicked automotive headlines from around the world
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
Ford Europe forks Explorer family tree with new EV
7.1% of US car sales are now EVs: Report
This perfect Porsche 964 is really a Mazda hatchback
Italy joins Germany in delaying ICE ban by believing unproven carbon capture tech
NASCAR to Xfinity racer: "You can't park here!"
MUSCLE CARS ARE DEAD–The Drive
the best of handpicked car stories
- Ford after $3 billion loss "Our EVs don't make money…yet"
- GM is on the hook for automatic transmission lawsuits: Judge
- "Being a car person is not a personality"
- Autocar drives the tiny Kia Ray that we can't have in NA
- Impressive Devialet audio system for China-only BYD Denza N7
- Last MINI Clubman is all about that copper
- UK sports car builder Westfield returns with three models
- Ferrari was hacked, responds like only Ferrari can
- Rivian to owners: "We know what bricked your truck"
- Electric travel trailer pushes tow vehicle using EV motors
- Chevrolet: 6th gen Camaro won't be replaced soon
- Get drunk like a racing driver on these drinks (or not)
DON'T READ THE COMMENTS
Submit an interesting comment here
FRIENDS OF SPEEDSTER
submit your newsletter / story / video here
Independent publisher Carrara Media plans GT-R book trip to Japan
Contact speedster.news for exclusive ad placement here
- In the USA, a BYD Han EV sedan sure is quirky & weird
- Jason Cammisa races the latest mainstream supercars
- Electrified examines the Ford Explorer EV
- World's most experienced Cabbie drives a Mercedes
- Australian blokes break modded Toyota Hilux in a Mighty way
- THIS SUPERCAR RUINED RACING
- Unreal Engine tech demo feat. Rivian EV truck
- How-To: Fix a Jeep 'death wobble'
- UK emergency response craziness (short)
- Article: Jalopnik's fav vintage racing videos
- Old but still good: Minivan burnouts just hit different (2011)
via social media: classifieds, threads, and memessubscribe to speedster.news
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓢𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓑𝔂 «𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑻»
Submit a vehicle / item for sale here (no charge)
good morning everyone: sometimes you just want to start a Thursday with a Countach in a German foresthttps://t.co/ERGrO20MzK pic.twitter.com/2etKiKhQgt— Team Radar Love (@midnightdorifto) March 23, 2023
aw heck it’s a bagged Shuttle on Daytonshttps://t.co/2gl3aFz6hY pic.twitter.com/amIvtsqI6t— Team Radar Love (@midnightdorifto) March 23, 2023
paid member today or make a one-time donation here
Thank you to founding members ~ Brad B., Dan G., Daniel P., Ingrid P., Karl D., Kay T., Luis O., Michael J., Mike B., Mike L., Mike L., Wiley H.
Newsletters, projects, and profiles to support
- Want to be featured here? Get in touch!
- The Race Day Newsletter
- Automotive Affairs on YouTube
- Thomas Baekdal (media & digital strategy)
Chat prompt—How quickly will AI become a part of how cars drive?
we are the vanishing point ⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑